A number of settings can be applied to the current project using the Project Properties Pages (available from the Project menu). You may set Common Properties as the default or specific Configuration Properties which can be applied to named configurations.
|Note: When specified, Project properties take precedence over global properties. In addition, file properties (set in the Properties page for a file selected in the Solution Explorer) take precedence over Project properties.|
- a command to run after the 'build' completes.
- a command to run before the 'build' commences.
- The name of the Visual Studio project file. This is created when you start a new project and the name is read only.
- The name of the directory containing the Visual Studio project file. This is created when you start a new project and the name is read only.
- The path to ERB (Embedded Ruby) processor.
- Any flags to pass to ERB.
ERB Library Files
- Library files to be used by ERB (a semicolon delimited list).
ERB Processor Timeout
- The time in seconds allowed for the ERB processor to complete.
- Set to true if this is a Ruby On Rails Project. Used for require files, IntelliSense and debugging.
Rake Working Directory
- The directory in which rake commands execute (deleting this re-sets the rake directory to the top-level of the project).
- The path to the Ruby interpreter (Ruby.exe).
Ruby Interpreter Flags
- Any flags (e.g. -w or –version) to be passed to the Ruby interpreter.
Ruby Interpreter Timeout
- The time allowed, in seconds, for a Ruby script to complete.
Ruby Library Files
- Library files to be used by Ruby (a semicolon delimited list).
Ruby Library Paths
- Paths to library files (a semicolon delimited list).
Ruby Script Arguments
- Any arguments to be passed to a Ruby program.
Exclude Files With No Extension
- When True files that have no filename extension are not synchronized.
- A semicolon-delimited list of file extensions to omit when synchronizing. e.g.
.txt; .svn; .log
Exclude Hidden Files and Folders
- When True, files and directories with the Hidden attribute set are not synchronized.